April 10, 2008

Our family of 2 is now a family of 3


Finally…We have been married for almost three years. That’s three years of begging. Three years of whining, pouting and sulking. It’s time to add to the Bonadio family tree.
Meet our little Girl Teton. She’s was born 11 weeks ago on a gorgeous farm in Cape Girardeau MO. She’s a rambunctious golden retriever who loves to snuggle. We named her Teton after the famous Idaho Mountains we miss so much. She sits, stays, comes and understands no bite. I just love her to death. She sleeps on my lap every night as we watch TV.
The other day she gulped down a baby mouse. Sick, I know. But she’s still alive and well so I guess its ok.
She’s my little blonde baby and we lover her.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahhhh! How sweet is she!? At first I about jumped out of my chair when I read your blog title...but then that was just me and my wishful thinking! She is adorable! And I love her name!

Grace said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I've always wanted a golden retriever and her blonde coloring is beautiful!!! I'm super jealous of her! Congratulations!