April 20, 2008

Ohio

I’m a few weeks behind. I’m horrible at this blog.


About a month ago Michael’s Grandma Died. We went to OHIO for the funeral. I didn’t even know Ohio existed until I met Kiana from Ohio. And it’s all she talked about. I never thought I would actually go there. It was beautiful.

We spent about 6 hours in a mini van with Michaels parents, Tracy and Anthony and their 3 year old.
Yes…. I said three year old. Vincent was a really patient sweet kid traped in a car for 6 hours but… this was Michael’s first experience with a toddler in a confined space for 6 hours. LOL it was funny to watch Michael. This is Michaels "I'm being as patient as I can but I'm going crazy face. "
And this is what Ohio looks like in March.


2 comments:

Kiana Hayden said...

Girlfriend! It's me! And I'm so excited that you got to go to my motherland! I saw Alyssa last week and we were talking about you and how much we miss you! When are you coming home to visit?

Love you!

Grace said...

Looks cold there! And sorry about the 3 year old, I have one and I don't like driving Vegas sometimes which is only an hour and a half.

And I want to know what Kiana asked...when are you coming to visit?